|UNITED ENDING EVIL
If you would like to use these scripture teachings,
please contact Paiboon Sunthonchart Jr at: email@example.com
If you would like to send a tip for the teachings of "The Devil Is Forgiven" (world salvation), "Ending
Sorcery" and "Religious Government", please send tip (check or money order) to:
Paiboon Sunthonchart Jr.
621 N. 11th Ave.
Phoenix, Arizona 85007 USA Thank you.
“All religions were created by God (Genesis 11:1-9).
All religions teach the same laws for government to be in.”
written by Paiboon Sunthonchart Jr.
All governments must live in religious law...
1. Ending Satanism (Ezra 7:26, 1Corinthians 8:13). Bringing laws to end Satanism. Healing can come to
2. Ending sorcery (Galatians 5:1, Ezekiel 13:17-23). Bringing laws to end sorcery.
3. Ending wars. All religions and countries are from God, so there should be no wars between countries
4. Teaching world salvation. The Devil is forgiven, all evil is forgiven (2Corinthians 2:10, Hosea 2:23).
5. Ending taxes (James 5:4). There does not need to be taxes.
6. Free electricity and free water, paid for by government funding (Matthew 23:11, Luke 22:26, Luke 7:
34-35, Isaiah 49:15). People are suppose to have their needs met (James 5:4).
7. More time off for workers (Ezekiel 45:17-25, Proverb 11:1, Amos 8:5-6, Amos 9:13-15, Matthew chapter
23, Luke 22:26, Matthew 23:11, Matthew 20:26, Isaiah 45:19).
8. Drugs are not sin, and are not crime (2King 4:38-41, 1Timothy 5:23, Luke 7:34-35, Matthew 11:19).
Having drugs not a crime, can end a lot of crime. Remember, Jesus's first miracle was turning water
into wine at a wedding party (John chapter 2).
9. Healing can come to the homosexuals (1Corinthians 6:9-10).
10. Free medical, dental, and veterinary, paid for by government funding (Matthew 23:11, Isaiah 49:15,
Luke 22:26, Luke 11:10). People are suppose to have their needs met, that is the religious word.
11. Free bus, train, and subway, paid for by government funding (Matthew 23:11, Luke 22:26, Matthew
12. More money for workers. Writing an extra check for workers for working, but not from taxes, but
from the government printing money out for people. If you work you get your check from work, and an
extra check from the government every month you work (James 5:4, John 10:10).
13. Teaching the truth of the Holy Spirit, the spirit has the power to do the impossible (Mark 9:23,